- Press the " * " button (Red LED is now on)
- Press 1, 2, 3 in sequence (Red LED is still on)
- Press the # button (Green LED is now on)
- Open the door before the Green LED turns off
- First open the door with the set code.
- On the back fo the door there is a change hole, inside the change hole is a black button, press the black button once. (Red LED is now on)
- While the Red LED is on, enter your new personal code (code can be set to a 1 to 15 digit code)
- Press the # button to finish setting your new personal code.
- A melody of beeps will confirm the setting of your new personal code.
- After entering your correct personal code and you hear 3 beeps, it is indicating that your batteries are low.
- To gain access to your batteries, slide the cover on the keypad to the right.
- Replace with 1.5V "AA" sized alkaline batteries.
Opening the Door
Changing the Code
Changing the Batteries
Live Technical Support Available Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm [Pacific Standard Time]
Click Here to view our Mesa Safe Warranty.
Click Here to view our Limited Lifetime MBF Gun Safe Warranty.