- Before closing the door, make sure all the changes are correct.
Always perform this operation with the door open
- Insert 4 units 1.5V battery after opening the cover of battery
- Press start button " *"
- Enter Personal code given by the manufacturer
- Press the button " # " in the end
- Turn Knob (Key) to the right and open the safe with "Match: on the LCD"
- Conenient change fo the master code
[The master code could be changed in the status of oepning the safe]
- Press button [M] for changing inner number (NEW PW: )
- Enter the new Personal Code (ex: 5555)
- Close the safe after identifying "MATCH" by pressing " *5555# " in sequence
- Press start button " *"
- Press end button " #"
- Press master code (EX: 4 5 6 0)
- Press " #"
- Change Mode " 0-Exit " will be shown on the LCD
- Press "1" (C-NO: 1....) At this moment, choose one personal code by pressing subsidiary channel "2, 3, 4, 5" (EX: 7777#) Retype New PW
- Enter new personal code and then press " # " EX: 7777# (RETYPE NEW PW)
- Enter new personal code again and then press " # " (EX: 7777#)
- The perfect confirmation of input will be shown (completion: SUCCESS! Failure: ERROR!)
- Try from step 1 again, if failed.
- Repeating numbers will be shown on the LCD as below when you press " # " on the 0-EXIT of "Change Mode"
- 0 - EXIT (Change Mode)
- 1 - CHANGE PASSWORD (For changing password) The customer's personal code from channel 1 to 5 are available
- 2 - DELETE PASSWORD (For deleting password)
- Channel 1 as the master code couldn't be deleted, but can be changed
- Channel 2 to 5 could be deleted
- STEP 1: Press "2" on change mode (DELETE NO: 2, 3....)
- STEP 2: Press the channel you want to delete (1=YES or 0=NO)
- STEP 3: To delete Press "1", To cancel Press "0"
- STEP 4: It will be shown on the LCD at change mode (2-DELETE PASSWORD)
- DISPLAY MODE (The Function of Hiding Personal Code)
- To Hide: Press "7" again at the 0 - EXIT (DISPLAY HIDE) EX: 4560 to ****
- To Cancel: Press "7" again at the 0 - EXIT (DISPLAY NORMAL) EX: **** to 4560
- VIEW LOG (The function for identifying the button user)
- You are able to identify the status used it more than ten times when you press " # ".
You will return to change mode when you press "0" the method for identifying usage; Digit
- The user who has opened the door; Capital Letter
- The users from 1 to 5 (from A to E) was input; Small Letter
- The users from 2 to 5 (from b to e) was deleted; 0
- The safe was opened with the factory code; X
- There were 3 wrong attempts
- 9 - DELETE LOG (The fucntion for deleting the button users)
- Press "9" and the 0 - EXIT (1 = YES or 0 = NO)
SUCCESS when you push "1"
- When you press "0"
In case the "EMPTY LOG..." was shown, it means that all data was deleted.
- In case the safe doesn't open, even if the melody along with LED was turned on or Low Battery was shown.
- The battery needs to replaced immediately.
- If you make a mistake entering the personal code, "ERROR" will appear on the display.
- After 3 wrong attempts, "PLEASE WAIT..." will appear on the display for 15 minutes and it can not be used during this time.
Opening the Lock [Factory Set code : 4-5-6-0]
Changing the User Code [4-16 digit code]
Changing the Code on the Change Mode
Changing the Battery
Live Technical Support Available Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm [Pacific Standard Time]
Click Here to view our Mesa Safe Warranty.
Click Here to view our Limited Lifetime MBF Gun Safe Warranty.