Safes with this Lock:
These models have been discontinued.
- To ensure the safety of your belongings, you MUST change the factory set code to your own unique code immediately!
- User sets a new code every time the safe is used [the code you use to lock your safe is the code you will use to unlock the safe].
This is a standard hotel room configuration lock.
- Make sure safe door is unlocked
- Press *
- LED Displays [[CLOSE]]
- Enter : Any 4 digit number
- Press : #
- Press : *
- LED Displays [[OPEN]]
- Enter : Your Code
- Press : #
- You will need to remove 2 screws which are located on the top and bottom of the keypad.
- Once the screws are removed, remove the face of the keypad gently & you will find the override key lock.
- The battery compartment is located on the inside of the door.
- You will need to unlock the compartment with the keys provided [not the override keys].
- You will need to remove old batteries and replace with 4 AA Alkaline batteries.
Closing the Safe
Opening the Safe
Using the Override Key
Changing the Batteries
Live Technical Support Available Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm [Pacific Standard Time]
Click Here to view our Mesa Safe Warranty.
Click Here to view our Limited Lifetime MBF Gun Safe Warranty.