MESA Burglary & Fire Composite Safe MSC2120 Features:
- Two hour fire rating, tested in temperatures up to 1830°F, immediately after the heating test the safe was dropped from a height of 30 feet and then reheated for another 45 minutes.
- Battery operated electronic lock protected by an internal spring loaded relocking device.
- Door is constructed with a 1" defense barrier of outer and inner plates enclosing fire resistant material.
- Massive 1" diameter live locking bolts.
- 1" diameter solid steel dead bolts lock deep into the body preventing door removal during a forced entry attempt.
- One anchor hole provided to secure your safe to the floor.
- Heavy duty hinges for added security and also provides easy smooth door operation.
- High strength interior shelves can be adjusted or removed.
- Easily change your personal code in seconds.
- Keypad lockout penalty will activated if combinations are entered incorrectly, frustrating the would be burglar.
- Decorative tri-spoke handle.
- Electronic lock included.
|Outside Dimensions||H: 22.50” W: 22” D: 22”|
|Inside Dimensions||H: 17” W: 16” D: 14”|
|Interior Cubic Feet||2.2|
|Fire Rating||120 Minute|